This program is open to academic staff, graduate students, postdoctoral scholars and staff at the University of Calgary.
At the end of the program, you will begin to:
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and dispositions informed by research and practices of online learning in higher education.
- Investigate student-centered online learning within the context of their own discipline
- Select existing media and methods to meet specific student learning needs for a course they are developing or teaching
- Plan, design, and carry out projects addressing student learning needs online
- Engage in discussion as a community of learners to explore and construct concepts and relationships by solving unstructured real-world problems
- Develop an awareness of the complexity of online pedagogy and how this might influence your analyses and interpretations of online teaching and learning practice